Complete Video Lecture Package on Industrial Labour Laws from CS ANS Vijay consists of top quality video lectures on each topic in Industrial Labour Laws. The full eCourse Package along with the required software is delivered in Pen Drive/DVD. The eCourse is suitable for consumption on Windows PC/Laptop or Android Tablet/Smartphones.
1. Factories Act, 1948
2. Minimum Wages Act, 1948
3. Payment of Wages Act, 1936
4. Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
5. Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948
6. Employees' Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
7. Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
8. Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
9. Employees Compensation Act, 1923
10. Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
11. Maternity Benefit Act,1961
12. Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986
13. Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946
14. Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
15. Trade Unions Act, 1926
16. The Labour Laws Exemption from Furnishing Returns and Maintaining Register by Certain Establishments Act, 1988
17. Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959
18. Apprentices Act, 1961
19. Other relevant Learning ideas and important concepts under Labour Audit covering the above Acts and those Industry specific Acts.
CS A N S Vijay
CS A.N.S. Vijay is Company Secretary & Lawyer who trains students to become professionals in shortest possible time and has authored OnlyThisMuch series of books. His "Just Be There" series of Video classes provide students with "Need-to-know" to pass CS Exams through quickest means allowing ample time for revising and assimilating every topic in Subjects through engaging your sensory organs vide eyes and ears.
Nidhidhiya - the enabler, has branched out to support Company Secretary students through Supahalaam Technologies with "Just Be There" series for Company Secretary Executive Programme (CS-EP) to learn from anywhere everywhere. The objective of "Just Be There" series is to provide students with "Need-to-know" to pass CS Exams through quickest means allowing ample time for revising and assimilating every topic in Subjects through engaging your sensory organs vide eyes and ears. This pace of learning is brought to you by A.N.S. Vijay, Company Secretary & Lawyer who also trains students to become professionals in shortest possible time and has authored OnlyThisMuch series of books too. So all you have to do is "Just Be There"...to rewind & replay and start humming your laws.
Have you used
CS Executive Module 2 - Industrial Labour Laws?