CA CPT Maths Complete Video Lecture Series from Debit Credit Classes consists of top quality video lectures of around 30 hours duration. The full eCourse Package along with the required software is delivered in DVDs. The eCourse is suitable for consumption on Windows PC/Laptop or Android Tablet/Smartphones.
1. Ratioand proportion, Indices, Logarithms
Linear– simultaneous linear equations up to three variables, quadratic and cubic equationsin one
Graphsof inequalities in two variables ─ common region.
4. Simpleand Compound Interest including annuity ─ Applications
5. Basicconcepts of Permutations and Combinations
6. Sequenceand Series – Arithmetic and geometric progressions
7. Sets,Functions and Relations
8. Limitsand Continuity ─ Intuitive Approach
9. Basicconcepts of Differential and Integral Calculus (excluding trigonometric functions)
10. Statisticaldescription of data
(c) Graphicalrepresentation of frequency distribution – Histogram, Frequency Polygon,
11. Measuresof Central Tendency and Dispersion
ArithmeticMean, Median – Partition Values, Mode, Geometric Mean and Harmonic, Mean, Standard
12. Correlationand Regression
13. Probabilityand Expected Value by Mathematical Expectation
Binomial,Poisson and Normal.
Basic Principlesof sampling theory , Comparison between sample surveyand complete enumeration ,
Errors insample survey , Some important terms associated withsampling , Types of sampling , Theory of
estimation, Determination ofsample size .
16. Index Numbers
Mr Dharmender Verma
Mr Dharmender Verma is a faculty with Debit Credit Classes
Have you used
CPT - Quantitative Aptitude?
Any Question on video classes & books for your exam?Set up a call back request