• multiple choice questions • objective type questions with reasoning • practical problems with detailed solutions
• The contents are arranged in a systematic manner.
• The complicated provisions to the statutory enactments are explained in an easy to understand language,
• To make the book more useful to the students, a practical approach is adopted,
• The text is supported with a large number of illustrative examples and practice questions multiple choice questions, objective type
questions with reasoning and practical problems with detailed solutions-for better understanding of the concepts discussed.
• It is a complete, unique and practical book for the Chartered Accountancy students preparing for CA (Final) examination.
Have you used
S. Chand Corporate & Allied Laws For CA Final By P P S Gogna Edition : 2014?