• the book contains 63 chapters and each chapter deals particular aspect of the law. • provisions of companies act - so vast and so comprehensive - are in two parts • 1st part of companies act from chapter 1 to chapter 35 deals with board of directors including inter-corporate loans and investments and sole selling agent • lind part of companies act from chapter 36 to chapter 53 deals with remaining portion companies act • there is a iilrd part from chapter 54 to chapter 63 which deals with allied laws
|Publisher||Pooja Law House|
• New Companies Act, 2013
(a) Chapter 40 of the book deals with Accounts & Chapter 41 deals with Audit and Auditor.
(b) Chapter 35 deals with new provisions -firstly introduced.
(c)Chapter 52 deals with penalties and miscellaneous provisions.
• Book contains more than380 problems on questions asked in CA Final examinations with their answers.
• Table showing the trend of questions for the last 10 examinations has been given.
• Syllabus is included.
• Judicial pronouncements dealt in the book have been clubbed together at one particular place. Sections
applicable to public company and applicable to the public and private companies alike are given at particular place.,
• List of penalties too have been highlighted at one particular place.
Have you used
Pooja Law House Corporate & Allied law For CA Final By R.D Maheshwari For Exam November 2014 Edition: August 2014?
Any Question on video classes & books for your exam?Set up a call back request