1. full coverage of icai syllabus.
2. concepts accompanied with supportive derivations and formulas.
3. about 3700 mcqs for practice.
4. 400 illustrations, illustrating the working procedures for various problems.
5. additional questions included for revision.
6. lucid presentation of concepts with graphs and diagrams where ever necessary.
|Author||G Sekar & B Saravana Prasath|
|Publication Year||7th edition, 2016|
1 Ratio, Proportion, Indices and Logarithms
4 Simple Interest, Compound Interest and Annuity
5 Permutations and Combinations
6 Sequence and Series
7 Sets, Functions and Relations
8 Limits and Continuity
9 Differential and Integral Calculus
10 Statistical Description of Data
11 Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
12 Correlation and Regression
14 Theoretical Distributions
15 Sampling Theory
16 Index Numbers
Have you used
Padhuka Practical Guide on Quantitative Aptitude for CA CPT by G Sekar & B Saravana Prasath ( Edition : 2016)?