Exploring on indirect tax lows - volume 3 (service tax and common topics under idt) is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, problems of indirect taxation in a lucid and informative manner. it has been developed exclusively for the students of ca final (group /i paper 8). the book will also be useful for the practitioners, professionals and industry people. this book has been written with all possible memory techniques so that the contents presented within can be well absorbed and retained by the students. besides this, the book contains the interpretations of sections, rules and provisions including recent case laws. a set of previous year questions from ca final papers along with conceptual questions makes this book a self-study guide for the students.
|Author||CA Uttam Prakash Agarwal and CA Mahesh Gour|
|Publication Year||7th edition, 2015|
Part A - Service Tax Laws
1. Basics, History and Administration of Service Tax
2. Meaning, Extent and Charge of Service Tax
3. Valuation of Taxable Services
4. Point of Taxation Rules 2011
5 . Bundled Service, Reverse Charge, Partial Reverse Charge & Exemption to SEZ
6.Payment of service tax & Composition scheme under service tax
7. Registration (Section 69 of Finance Act, 1994 and Rule 4 of Service Tax Rules, 19941
8. Returns of service tax.
9. Declared Services and Related Provisions
10. Exemptions, Demands and Interest There on
Appendix 1: Selected Case Laws Issued by ICAI
Appendix 2: Problems and Solutions
Part B - Common Provisions Under Indirect Tax Laws
1. Demand, Recovery and Refund
2. Appeals and Revision
3. Advance Ruling, Settlement Commission
4. Offence, Prosecutions, Penalties and Other Provisions
Have you used
Lexis Nexis CA Final Service Tax and Common provisions under indirect tax laws By Uttam Prakash Agarwal & Mahesh Gour For May 2016 Exams?