Lawpoint's cs solutions is a compilation of questions asked in the previous examinations of icsi covering last 25 examination questions. law point's cs solutions has the following unparalleled features:
(1) the questions of previous years is sequentially divided into several chapters relating to its relevant chapter and topic.
(2) the questions in each chapter is segregated as – (a) multiple choice questions (mcqs), (b) fill in the blanks (c) true & false/correct/incorrect, (d)short notes (e) comment (f) distinguish between (g) elaborative (h) practicals
(3) at the beginning of each chapter there is a table of distribution of marks showing the objectives, theory and practical questions asked in the previous examinations from that chapter.
(4) an eagle's eye view of distribution of marks from each chapter for understanding weightage of each chapter.
(5) correct answer of questions of all the topics
(6) the answers are given as per the latest laws and provisions as amended upto date as per companies act, 2013 and latest sebi and capital market laws.
(7) also containing answers to questions asked in "dec 2015" examinations.
(8) at the end of the book is given the last 3 examinations relevant question paper for reference.
(9) send filled up feedback form, and get the solution of next examination paper for free.
|Author||S K Pandab|
|Publication Year||11th edition, 2015|
Have you used
Lawpoint CS Solutions CS Executive For Capital Market and Securities Laws Module-2 Paper-6 by S K Pandab for June 2016 exam?