coverage of about 1,962 multiple choice questions.
• summarized points for quick revision & amendments made by the finance act, 2015.
• coverage of international taxation, tax planning & tax management according to new syllabus.
• all the latest developments in income tax, service tax, cst and vat including circulars and notifications up to dec., 31 st, 2015.
|Author||Yogendra Bangar , Vandana Bangar|
|Publication Year||4th edition, 2016|
1. Basic Concepts
2. Residential Status
4. Income from House Property
5. Profits and Gains of Business or Profession
6. Capital Gains
7. Income from Other Sources
8. Income of Other Persons 'Included in Assessee's Total Income
9. Aggregation of Income and Set-off of Loss
10. Deductions from Gross Total Income
11. Incomes Exempt from Tax
12. Assessment of Individuals
13. Assessment of Various Other Entities (HUF, FIRM's, LLP, AOP/BOI, NON-RESIDENTS, TRUSTS)
14. Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) and Advance Tax
15. Provisions for Filing of Return of Income
16. Other Miscellaneous Topics
17. Tax planning and International Taxation
19. Service Tax
APPENDIX : Solved Paper CS Executive (New Syllabus) December, 2015 - 'Tax Laws & Practice'(OMR Based Exam)
Have you used
Aadhya Prakashan Comprehensive Guide To Tax Laws and Practice for CS Executive by Yogendra Bangar and Vandana Bangar, Applicable for June 2016 Exam?