Raj K Agrawal, qualified Chartered Accountancy with all India 27th rank in CA Final and all India 29th rank in CA PE-I. He has been consistent school and college topper.He is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics and Teaching Career. He has authored several books for professional courses. His primary focus is on enhancing student’s knowledge theoretically and practically as well as focused preparations to ensure success in the examinations and to achieve professional expertise.
CA M K Jain
FCA, ICWA, ISA, DISA(ICAI)
· An Expert on Financial Reproting and Accounting Standards i.e. Accounts, Strategic Financial Management.
· Was awarded National Talent Search Scholarship by N.C.E.R.T. in the year 1984.
· Stood 32nd in All India Senior Secondary Schools Examination held in 1984.
· Was awarded Kulpati’s Gold Medal for Commerce for topping Commerce Group in the year 1984.
· Got 9th position in the B.Com(hons.) Examination held in 1987 by University of Delhi.
· Ranked 31st in the All India Merit list of the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India held in 1992.
· Again topped the Northern India in the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India held in 1994 having the all India Rank as 17th.
· Topped Northern India and was placed 14th in the All India Merit List of the intermediate Examination of the institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India held in 1987.
· Topped Northern India in the Final Examination of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India held in 1989 and was placed at 17th Rank in the All India Merit list.
· Did B.Com(H) from Shri Ram College of Commerce and Scored highest marks iln Economics, Costing in B.Com(H).
· Scored highest marks in M.Com in Economics in the year 1988 from Delhi School of Economics.
· Visiting Faculty for Graduation and Post-Graduation Courses of various prestigious colleges and Universities including Oberoi School of learning and Development, Faculty of Management Studies Jamia Hamdard, Appejay School of Management and information Technology, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India etc.
CA Shivangi Agrawal
Shivangi Agrawal is a qualified Chartered Accountant. She qualified CA in her very first attempt at early age of 21 and thereafter she is treasuring commerce education with unique presentation on subject matter. Her frequent use of simple examples from the daily life not only makes subject interesting but easy to remember and grasp.
CA Jaishree Soni
CA Jaishree Soni has qualified CA in 2012, althrough first attempt as the age of 21. She is a highly motivated enthusiastic & dedicated educator, who want all students successful runner.