Get complete CMA INTER Study mat used by toppers on your phone now
Very important video lectures for CMA Inter Exam
About CMA Inter Faculties
Raj K Agrawal
Raj K Agrawal, qualified Chartered Accountancy with all India 27th rank in CA Final and all India 29th rank in CA PE-I. He has been consistent school and college topper.He is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics and Teaching Career. He has authored several books for professional courses. His primary focus is on enhancing student’s knowledge theoretically and practically as well as focused preparations to ensure success in the examinations and to achieve professional expertise.
CA M K Jain
FCA, ICWA, ISA, DISA(ICAI)
· An Expert on Financial Reproting and Accounting Standards i.e. Accounts, Strategic Financial Management.
· Was awarded National Talent Search Scholarship by N.C.E.R.T. in the year 1984.
· Stood 32nd in All India Senior Secondary Schools Examination held in 1984.
· Was awarded Kulpati’s Gold Medal for Commerce for topping Commerce Group in the year 1984.
· Got 9th position in the B.Com(hons.) Examination held in 1987 by University of Delhi.
· Ranked 31st in the All India Merit list of the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India held in 1992.
· Again topped the Northern India in the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India held in 1994 having the all India Rank as 17th.
· Topped Northern India and was placed 14th in the All India Merit List of the intermediate Examination of the institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India held in 1987.
· Topped Northern India in the Final Examination of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India held in 1989 and was placed at 17th Rank in the All India Merit list.
· Did B.Com(H) from Shri Ram College of Commerce and Scored highest marks iln Economics, Costing in B.Com(H).
· Scored highest marks in M.Com in Economics in the year 1988 from Delhi School of Economics.
· Visiting Faculty for Graduation and Post-Graduation Courses of various prestigious colleges and Universities including Oberoi School of learning and Development, Faculty of Management Studies Jamia Hamdard, Appejay School of Management and information Technology, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India etc.
Sri Mansi Jain
Ms Mansi Jain has been Teaching Income Tax as She has deep Interest in Taxation. She did B.Com(H) from Satyawati College, Delhi University and had topped in Taxation in her College. She has taught hundreds of students preparing for B.Com and CA, CS and CMA Courses. Her main strategy has been to make the very concepts of taxation very simple for students to understand. She thinks from students point of view and her teaching style is such that even an average students develops interest in taxation and score good marks in the exam.
Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India - ICWAI
ARPIT GUPTA is a renowned faculty for direct and indirect taxes across India. He is a chartered accountant by profession and also a member of Institute Of Cost Accountants Of India. He is also a member of All India Federation of Tax Practitioner (AIFTP), which is a leading body representing tax practitioners in the country. He possesses a vast experience of teaching to the students of CA-IPCC as well as CA-Final. He is also teaching to the students of CMA-inter and Final as well as CS-Executive and CS-professional since many years. He is also a visiting faculty of ICAI, ICSI and Institute of Cost Accountants of India as well. He has helped to thousands of students in shaping their successful career. And thousands of students across India are still getting benefited from his lectures.
He is one of the most popular faculty of north India among students. He has delivered lectures on the subject matter of direct and indirect taxes in various leading professional education and management institutions, organisations and body corporates. He has thorough and in-depth knowledge on the subject. His main quality is the simplest way of his teaching, which is easy and understandable for any level of student pursuing the aforesaid professional courses. He is also practicing in the field of direct and indirect taxes since long time in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Currently he is mentor, guru and academician at ARPIT GUPTA CLASSES. His face to face classes are also available in Lucknow city. Full information regarding his classes schedule can be obtained at www.arpitguptaclasses.com He is tax consultant at ARPIT GUPTA & COMPANY and also practicing under the same firm.
CA Padma Jain
· Graduate from Shri Ram College of Commerce.
· Distinction holder in many subjects in CA and ICWA.
· Has been teaching for last 28 years.
· Has vast experience in the teaching of Law.
· Students of CA Padma Jain have been scoring as high as 93% in Law.
With her vast knowledge you can learn English in a very Simple and Unique way.
CA Prakash Saraf
Certified Management Accountant, Certified Chartered Accountant, Qualified Cost & Works Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst
Prakash Saraf is a first first class Commerce Graduate from Calcutta University.Since ranking the 8th spot in the All
India CFA Exam wasn't enough, Prakash Saraf went on to being a Certified Management Accountant (CIMA, UK) in
2014 to emerge as the educationist who envisioned of becoming an exemplary teacher to his CIMA, CA, CS and
CMA students. This visionary Prakash Saraf has dedicated his time and abundance of knowledge into nurturing
students to become world class achievers in this discipline since the year 1999. With his unquestionable talents
brushed up along with his hardworking skills he accomplished great heights academically. He aspired of becoming
an ideal teacher to his students and has ever since instigated the process of becoming impeccable academically in
CA B.L Chakravarti
CA B.L Chakravarti is a Fellow Member of ICAI and M.Sc (Mathematics). Mr.Chakravarti Completed CA in 2002 and having more than 15 years of experience in Corporate Finance, Re-Structuring, Risk Analysis, Risk Management.
Mr. Chakravarti is having vast practical experience and deals every aspect of the subject, whether theoretical or practical, with practical examples.
Mr Chakravarti uniqueness is the content and presentation of books. He covers entire Study, Practice Manual, Theory, Prev. Exams question in the course or we can say that the course is self sufficient and no other material required.
Mr. Satish Jalan is a visionary and an educationist, challenging the mode of imparting education to the professional course aspirants in multiple cities of India.
Ranked 1st in CIMA Gateway Examination
Ranked All India 5th in CS Final
Ranked All India 27th in CA (PE – II)
Ranked All India 3rd in CS Inter
Awarded Youth award for social initiative.
Successfully worked for NSS from 2004 - 06
Awarded Gold Medal for securing the highest marks in Class X by school, Mithila Vikas Parishad and Shri Vishudanand Hospital & Research Institute
Received the Certificate of Merit from Indian Science Congress Association for Science Talent Search Examination.
Finalists in the All India Reynolds Scholarship 2001’ for academics and overall excellence.
CA Ramakrishnan is a chartered accountant with an expert theoretical and practical
knowledge in indirect taxation and auditing. He is known for his dedication and
CA Jaishree Soni
CA Jaishree Soni has qualified CA in 2012, althrough first attempt as the age of 21. She is a highly motivated enthusiastic & dedicated educator, who want all students successful runner.
Abhishek Aggarwal, CMA(USA), ACCA (UK), IPA (AUS), CA, CS, CMA-INDIA
Our Lead Faculty (Mr Abhishek) is a Highly Qualified, experienced and versatile professional with nearly 15 years of post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts related functions including Accounting Operations, Taxation, Audit, Costing, Budgeting, MIS Reporting, Fund Management & Statutory Compliance, Reporting & Documentation, Financial Risk Management spanning various industry verticals.
CMA Ms Sankita is a practicing Cost Accountant. Having worked with Deloitte & Touche consulting in the past, Ms Sankita brings in significant Corporate Industry experience. In 2012 she also acquired the Information Systems Audit certification of ICAI. Ms Sankita specilizes in Law, Ethics, Governance, Operations Management and Strategic Management
Amit Bachhawat, a name synonymous with quality teaching is a commerce graduate from reputed Institute. A CA and CS himself, he has been teaching Law and related subjects since 2001. Among his alumnus are several rank holders.