· An Expert on Financial Reproting and Accounting Standards i.e. Accounts, Strategic Financial Management.
· Was awarded National Talent Search Scholarship by N.C.E.R.T. in the year 1984.
· Stood 32nd in All India Senior Secondary Schools Examination held in 1984.
· Was awarded Kulpati’s Gold Medal for Commerce for topping Commerce Group in the year 1984.
· Got 9th position in the B.Com(hons.) Examination held in 1987 by University of Delhi.
· Ranked 31st in the All India Merit list of the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India held in 1992.
· Again topped the Northern India in the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India held in 1994 having the all India Rank as 17th.
· Topped Northern India and was placed 14th in the All India Merit List of the intermediate Examination of the institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India held in 1987.
· Topped Northern India in the Final Examination of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India held in 1989 and was placed at 17th Rank in the All India Merit list.
· Did B.Com(H) from Shri Ram College of Commerce and Scored highest marks iln Economics, Costing in B.Com(H).
· Scored highest marks in M.Com in Economics in the year 1988 from Delhi School of Economics.
· Visiting Faculty for Graduation and Post-Graduation Courses of various prestigious colleges and Universities including Oberoi School of learning and Development, Faculty of Management Studies Jamia Hamdard, Appejay School of Management and information Technology, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India etc.
Prof. Vijay k. Joshi
Prof. Vijay k. Joshi is a faculty with Ideal Classes, Mumbai
Lecture of English for BANK-CWE and UPSC
Lecture of Science, Current Affairs for BANK_CWE UPSC, MPSC Exams